In this demo course, you will see an xAPI based course developed with rapid e-learning development software, such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate.
- You can see which slides are viewed by the user. (Experienced statement)
- You can see questions that are answered by the user. (Answered statement)
- You can see quizzes passed/failed by the user. (Passed/Failed statement)
- You can see course completion in GrassBlade LRS. (Completed statement)
When you complete the xAPI content in the Tutor lesson/quiz:
- GrassBlade will mark the lesson/quiz as completed in the background automatically
- It will enable/show the Mark Complete/Finish button, that will just refresh the page.
- On course completion, you will get a certificate.
xAPI Content on Lesson
xAPI Content on Quiz